My 2 favorite guys have made sure that I have had a geat birthday so far! Tim made breakfast for me this morning and then ran errands with James while I got to get ready in peace and then get a mani/pedi. James picked out a red velvet cake for me from "the birthday store" (the bakery that we have gotten his birthday cakes from) and even picked out what the cake says. Tonight we have an exciting night planned of eating chili, watching the Olympics and having cake. So far being 31 is pretty good :-)
9 comments:
Ha! Poor Peter Pan...
Did he get a haircut? I'd have to say his hair in that top pic is tantalizingly close to the dream child model hair you cut out from that magazine last summer...
I want a mani/pedi!
Happy birthday kt. :) xo
What more could a girl ask for? I'm glad that you have had a great day, but I'm a little bit jealous of you mani/pedi too. Happy Birthday!
hahaha! I love every minute of that post. Happy Birthday, again. Glad you are having a great weekend. Remember, I'm happy to go to Disney w/ you and James ANY TIME!
Happy Bday Katy - that pic of you and James is so cute, I love every minute of his spunk, especially bc it reminds me so much of you!
James was having a great hair day! Glad you had a good birthday.
He looks so grown up. And so do you, Kate.
Happy late B-day Wendy Girl! Sounds like an awesome day! I love this Peter Pan obsession James has -- and could he look any older in that first pic?
Seriously kid model hair, adorable.
By the way - love the new haircut!
Post a Comment