So as I got James ready for bed tonight I realized that he has been wearing this same pair of pajamas for over 2 years. The same pair! How is that even possible? I bought these for super cheap at the Osh Kosh outlet when James was probably 3 months old because I could not resist the robot. They are labeled size 6 month. So here he is wearing them for the first time (I think) in San Diego in February 2008.

And in May of 2009.
And tonight. He has probably worn them about once a week since I got them. So despite the fact that he has outgrown countless pairs of pajamas in his (almost) 2 1/2 years, this pair is still going strong. I don't know if anyone else will be nearly as baffled by this as I am, but A.) I don't care, and B.) It was fun to look for pictures of him wearing these and looking back on pictures from the last 2 years.
8 comments:
OMG that baby picture of him just totally melted my heart. And I love the everlasting jams....
That first pic would make me spontaneously ovulate if I weren't already pregnant. (I meant that as a complement but it sounded really gross)
I am baffled by the jams, but I L-O-V-E the baby pic of James.
This seems impossible...but you have photographic evidence to boot. Super cute!
Gotta love skinny kids. And your cost-per-wear on those jams is awesome!
I'd say you got your money's worth. Way cute!
I am anxiously awaiting picures of James as a Freshman at CU in those same jammies.
I am in awe of the $5 p.j.s...amazing! I can't get over how adorable he is and how cute he looks in his robot jammies throughout his 2.5 years!
Post a Comment