Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Sneak Peak

Today James tried on his outfit for Easter, which includes his first ever tie. Love. The only thing that does not make this outfit a total win in my book is I could not find a matching hat.


6 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

Completely and totally adorable! Hands down the cutest little boy Easter outfit I have ever seen and pretty much the cutest little boy too. We can't wait to dye eggs with you guys!

Little Miss Nelson said...

P.S. - I wish I knew your secret to getting James to pose for the perfect pictures. Riley will look just about anywhere but at the camera right now

diana said...

Even cuter than his first Easter when he fit inside the basket!

Sweet Baby James said...

The trick is to have everything ready to go, take all the pics in less than a minute and having Tim jump out from behind me yelling, "Hotty Toddy," while holding a singing rabbit. I should hire Tim out-he has skills.

Jenny said...

I hope it doesn't snow on Easter! His little legs would be so cold... ;)

Cute outfit- Jamsey is so dandy! You have a well-dressed kid, that's for sure.

Grampa Jim said...

I have exactly the kind of hat you're thinking about in mind (I bet). I'll start looking on line.