Friday, July 24, 2009

3 under 3!

Tonight we got to watch Taylor and Chloe together for the first time.  We had a lot of fun with all 3 kiddos, but are happy that although it would be possible to have 3 under 3 that only one of them is ours!  We ventured out to the park with Chloe snug in the Moby and Taylor and James sharing Amb's double stroller. 
Taylor and James chasing each other around the house after bath time-laughing hysterically the whole time.
Some pre-bed snuggles on the couch.

All 3 kids were fast asleep by 9, so I would say the night was a success!

3 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

Wow - what a night for you! I'm glad it went so smoothly. Those naked tooshes running around are pretty darn cute.

The Icklers said...

Next you can practice with mine! You get major props for having them all asleep by 9 -- I am impressed!!!

Kelly & Joe said...

Not sooo bad, huh?! :) Tiring, but doable!! Looks like you did a great job with all the kiddos! (want to come babysit?) :)