Friday, July 17, 2009

Hiking with Riley

Today Holland and Riley joined us for our Friday hike.  We went to NCAR in Boulder and hiked (almost all the way) to Mallory Cave.  I swear James has been packing on the lbs-he definitely felt heavier today than he did 2 weeks ago the last time we hiked!  We had an early start so we could beat the heat, but we still managed to get pretty hot and sweaty.  Carrying a 22lb toddler on your back will do that to you I guess.
Incase you thought it couldn't get any cuter than this-I present Prom Preview 2025 starring James and Riley:




And none of those were staged.  The two of them really are just that cute and lovey with each other.  Seriously, could they be any cuter?

2 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

Looks like fun! James is such an affectionate kid, I love it!!

Little Miss Nelson said...

We had a great time on our hike yesterday. I love the pictures, our little kiddos are definitely cute together! I think that there could also be some money in modeling for the two them since they know how to strike a pose so well.