Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We spent today in Ft Collins with the rest of the Nichols' gang and had a great and relaxing father's day together.  Tim got some awesome father's day gifts, including a nose hair trimmer and a tie.  Don't be jealous all of you other dads out there!  James has definitely gotten more attached to Tim lately, and I often hear, "No Mama!" as he reaches to Tim.  He also now calls Tim "Daddy" instead of "Dada," which I find to be heartbreakingly adorable to hear him say.  James is a very lucky little boy to have such a great daddy!
Here are all the Nichols' boys (sans Tommy) in collared blue shirts.  This was not planned.
Papa Dave with his 3 grandchildren.  It is so much fun to have James grow up close to Taylor, and now Chloe.  We only wish that Zephyr was closer so that James could play with all of his cousins more often!

3 comments:

GRP said...

Dear Baby James, I love your blog, I read it all the time. I feel as though I may know your Grampa Dave by now myself, and I also transport myself on all the hikes and beautiful outdoor things you do. You have a great mom and dad, and I love that I get to know you a bit better through their efforts. I too wish you got to play with Zephyr more--she is a funny and fun little girl. Come see all of us in California again soon. Love, Grace--Zephyr's other grandma.

Kara said...

Hey Kim, Addi's favorite fill-in dad, Happy Dad's Day!

Jenny said...

I adore Jamsey's hair! Never cut it!