Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Play Ball!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Please tell me I won't have to sit through any baseball games when he becomes a teen...

Way to go Jamsey!

The Icklers said...

Could he be any more cute? Holy coordinated James! PS I also love the EFG's -- too bad Addi can't even say the "f" sound yet -- speech therapy here we come :)

Brynne said...

I love it! He is going to be a pro for sure.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Jenny, you can bring a book to his games!

Love it, send Tim more often to Target on his own, lol!

Little Miss Nelson said...

Ditto on Tim's Target shopping spree, such fun summer toys! He looks so cute swinging that huge bat and I don't think that there is anything cuter than him saying "baseball bat", I could listen to that all day!

diana said...

Personally, I will be more than happy to come to James' baseball games when he gets older - especially since I'm not sure he'll ever want to be on a swim team - it would involve getting his face wet!