Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More fun with Zephyr

Dads and babies:
Moms and babies:

We have enjoyed spending time with my parents, Jenny, and Ian, and getting to meet Zephyr. It is so much fun to see James and Zephyr together, we are all amazed at how different they are. Besides both of them being exceptionally cute, we can't find any similarities about their appearance. This is why it is so important for them to wear matching pajamas.

It will be fun to watch them play and interact as they get older, we are just sad that they live so far away, and we don't get to see them more often :-( On Jenny and Ian's last day here, we took the babies to Boulder and walked them around campus and bought them some CU gear.

As they get older, I think that James and Zephyr will have no problem having their grandparents wrapped around their fingers. James already got his Grandpa to buy him a swing for our backyard, and got his Grandma to paint his new bedroom for him! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We had a great visit with the Fererro side of our family, we won't all be together again until Christmas!

6 comments:

Brynne said...

I want to see house pictures! And KT you are soooo skinny... are there no cupcake stores in Longmont? I think I need to come back and intervene with some food.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

That picture of James in the CU hat is one of the cutest EVER!

And the matching pjs... that's one they'll both keep forever.

Anonymous said...

The CU hat picture is cute! And little Zephyr is adorable!

Grampa Jim said...

Can we photoshop me out of the swing picture and repost it? I had no idea how stupid I look in plaid shorts and black converses.

But aside from that I loved the photos of James & Zephyr in matching PJs. James in the CU hat is great.

Loved seeing my whole family.

The O'Reillys said...

Very cute pictures, as always! James looks like such a little man in his hat and Zephyr is way too cute. I bet you all had a blast!

Jenny said...

Thanks for hosting us! We had a blast with you guys. Z already misses you!