Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hats

I love hats on James. Love them. And since he has pretty much zero clothes for cold weather that fit him (last fall I bought a ton on sale in size 12-18 month and they are way too big) I have started shopping for him for fall and winter clothes. Any shirt or outfit that comes with a matching hat is a huge plus in my book. Here he is modeling his newest hats that arrived in the mail today. This first one is an extra good picture because you can see his tooth, click on the picture to make it big, and check it out :-) Oh, and he is also sitting on our new couch in the second one.

Playing dress up lost it's appeal quickly, but he still loves the hat, trust me.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG. That first hat is the greatest thing ever. Z wants to wear it in about 7 years when it fits her. That last picture is maybe the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in the entire world.

The O'Reillys said...

That last picture is awesome! I can't wait to come up and see your new furniture. James seems to love the new couch!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

CUTE!

The outfits are much cuter being worn by James then they were on the hangers in the store!

Did they all fit ok?

Kara said...

Poor James! He looks so sad, but hilarious, in the last pic. Babies are so fun to play dress up with : )

Tonia said...

The last picture is awesome!
Is your couch micro suede? We need a new couch and are trying to decide what fabric is best for dogs and cats.

Brynne said...

1. love the tooth 2. love the couch 3. love how much jamesy looks like curtis in that last picture.