Thanks for the package you sent me today. At first I was sad when my parents told me the package was from you because it made me remember how much I miss seeing you all the time.

But then I tasted the package, and it made me feel better because it was quite delicious.

Since I am a super genius, I read the letter you wrote me all by myself. Thank you for thinking of me and sending such a sweet note.

I scored with all the cute clothes you bought for me! I will be super styling in my new jammies and my hoodie. I can't wait to wear them!

You are the best Aunt Mommy any kid could ever ask for, thanks for loving me so much! I hope you are having fun in Chicago, I can't wait to come visit you sometime soon!
Love the Cutest Baby in the World,
James :-)
PS-Here is a picture of us together before you moved since my mom never posted it before-
2 comments:
Yay!! I love making the blog!! I'm so glad you got the package... I hope those jammies aren't too small-- they're 9mos, and I know tomorrow is the official 9 month day! Let me know. Love, Aunt Mommy.
Lucky Brynne with her own post. Brynne- hope you're enjoying Chicago! Oh, and KT, I hope you realize you made a typo- Jamsey is the cutest boy baby, or baby in CO, but I know a certain girl who is also a contender for cutest in the universe!
Post a Comment