I think James is having more fun in the box than Jax is!
That second picture is awesome. I love that cardboard boxes are the best toys on earth!
Who needs to babyproof? Just set up boxes in each room in the new house to stick Jamsey in. That is grade-A child development parenting advice. You're welcome.
So cute! Just box up James and send him our way for some fun play time : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think James is having more fun in the box than Jax is!
That second picture is awesome. I love that cardboard boxes are the best toys on earth!
Who needs to babyproof? Just set up boxes in each room in the new house to stick Jamsey in. That is grade-A child development parenting advice. You're welcome.
So cute! Just box up James and send him our way for some fun play time : )
Post a Comment