Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mac's First Day of Preschool!

Mac started at BellaVita today! He has fluctuated from being super excited about the prospect of going to school to laying face down on the floor screaming, "Macky not go to school! Bubba goes to school! Macky stays at home with Mama!" anytime it was mentioned. I was thrilled that this morning he decided to feel excited about it!
 All morning long he kept saying, "Macky goes to school! Bubba, Macky goes to school!"

 And just because I am huge sap, here are pictures of James' first day at BellaVita 3 years ago.
Mac will be going to BellaVita one morning a week to start out. I think it will be the perfect introduction to school for him and it will give me the opportunity to volunteer at James' school on a regular basis.


I was really nervous about dropping Mac off, mainly because I didn't know how he was going to react. He walked right in and we found his cubby, he took off his shoes and washed his hands and started playing. I gave him a quick kiss and got out of there and fast as I could before he could change his mind! I hope he has a great day, I can't wait to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy first day, Mac!! I love the first picture- watch out world, here he comes!