Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 The weather has been amazing this week, and Tim is finally comfortable enough post-surgery to leave the house so we visited the pumpkin patch this morning. I have decided that it is impossible to get both of my boys smiling in the same photo. Seriously, impossible. But they are still pretty cute.

 Yes, I bought Mac a pumpkin hat to wear. I couldn't find one small enough last year so I figured this was my last chance for a pumpkin hat in a pumpkin patch photo, so I went for it.





We made it home with 3 pumpkins that are going to live in the safety of our house until the day before Halloween so that the squirrels don't eat them.

5 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

Mac's pumpkin hat looks cute :) I love the mountains in the background - so pretty!! Your boys look adorable, as always!

diana said...

I think Mac in the pumpkin hat is the cutest thing ever. And I did pick up on the pumpkin colored plaid flannel shirts - nice. And it's nice to see Tim up and about!

Erin Sungy said...

Get out with their outfits - I love every second of how holiday coordinated your children always are:) James looks so grown-up...

Tonia said...

It's pumpkin patch deja vu! Love the plaid shirts!

Grampa Jim said...

Our refrigerator is now decorated with photos from this post.
Tim looks great. Glad to see him out and about.