We have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks, but I have totally been neglecting the blog because I was so busy getting ready for the boys' birthday party! Their joint celebration was on Saturday and I am SO happy with how everything came out. I hired someone to take pictures for me so I could enjoy the party (best decision ever!) and the only downfall to that is now I have to wait to see pictures! In the meantime, here is a sampling of how we have been enjoying our fall.
A second outing to the apple orchard, this time with friends!
A trip to Day Out With Thomas at the Railroad Museum.
A trip to the zoo with Mimi, Amberly, Taylor and Chloe.
Crazy boys before bath.
I can't believe my boys are almost 1 and 4! How did that happen?! Stay tuned for birthday party pics (hopefully soon!)








2 comments:
Macky has gotten so blond!
I love that last picture- they look so much like you and me when we were little- scary!
We are heartbroken we weren't at said party, and are dying to see the pics!
Post a Comment