We had a nice low key day yesterday celebrating Cormac. James joined Mac and I in bed bright and early at 6 am, snuggled under the covers and sang Happy Birthday to Mac. It was my favorite part of the day, and so sweet that I almost didn't mind that it was happening at 6 in the morning :-). James insisted on giving Mac his present first thing in the morning. He gave him Superman and Green Lantern Little People figures (he had gone to Target and picked them out and paid for them and was very proud). James, Mac and I made a fun breakfast of hootenanny pancakes (a new favorite of both boys), went to music class and had a picnic with some friends. After Tim got home Mac got to unwrap the rest of his gifts: some new play silks from Jenny, an activity table from Ama and Grampa, and new shoes and a chair from Tim and I. We ended the day taking him out for his first ice cream cone and reading him On the Night You Were Born. A few tears may or may not have been shed. Some pictures of our day:
Happy Birthday Mac!




2 comments:
Love Mac's new chair - looks like we have another ice cream lover in the family! Happy Birthday Mac - so glad you're part of the family.
Happy Birthday Mac.
Lucky, lucky boy.
Post a Comment