Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Fun

One of James' new favorite things is to play with Macky in his crib. They both think it is pretty hilarious.
 Maybe they would wake me up less at night if they had each other for company. Hmmmm....
 We had dinner with the Haley family this weekend and filled up about 100 water balloons for the boys to play with. About an hour of filling water balloons=about 10 minutes of fun.
James found being the thrower of the water balloons to be a lot more fun than being on the receving end of a throw. Am I mean for thinking this picture is hilarious?
Tim and Seth getting hard core with the water balloon launcher.
We made the boys stand in the green belt behind the house while we tried to launch water balloons at them. None of us had very good aim.
 Macky and Emmy in their formal wear.
 What I think is the first photo of all of the Nichols/Haley kids together. Not bad for a first attempt...but I am sure there will be many more.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Being hit with a water balloon is pretty much Zephyr's worst nightmare (I'm imagining...she freaks the eff out if she gets a drop of water on her clothes), so not only would she have joined James in the crying, her screams would have deafened everyone.

Looks like a fun night!