Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Week

James woke up one day last week and decided he was "Very interested in volcanoes." He asked if we could make a volcano, so we invited over the Haley boys and made it happen. All of the boys' collective diosaurs were invited for the big event.

 Each boy got to build their own volcano and then we made each one erupt about 7 times. It never really lost it's appeal.
 The babies and the schnoodle were all fairly impressed by the experiment too.
 James checking out the volcano snack that Kelly made for the boys.
 James loves to rough house and wrestle around with "Moo Moo" (his newest name for Macky). I am always alarmed at first and worried about Mac getting hurt, but he spends the whole time laughing hysterically and, let's face it, he almost weighs as much as James does, so.....



 Watching the two of them play together makes my heart happy.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Awww, look at all those little scientists : )

Grampa Jim said...

Watching all 4 of you guys makes my heart happy!

Jenny said...

I'm glad Jamsey is nicer to Mac than I was to you. James is looking so old- I'm still not used to his haircut. I like it sort of shaggy now that it's growing out a bit. Your boys are great!