Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photo Overload

I have a random assortment of pictures that I just uploaded that are too cute to not share. First up is Macky with all of his fellow Swanson-alumni babies. There are 5 of them born within about 6 months of each other. I made the 4 boys matching tie onesies-Timothy, Cormac, Gus and the newest addition, Mark.
Stella is the only girl of the bunch.
Mac and Gus-future BFF's.
The best part about the Mont is definitely the friends we have made (well maybe tied with the excessive parades). We invited our Mont besties over to celebrate Tim's birthday which included; Mexican food, ice cream cake and a poetry reading of Ode to Tim poems that everyone wrote. The kids: John, James and Mal with babies Cam and Mac in the background. Not pictured: Colin and Emerson.
Lindsay, Kelly and I with the newest addition, Emerson. Lindsay and I were both honored to be at Emmy's birth.
The whole gang.
The first harvest from our garden!
My two handsome boys:
We are having such a great start to our summer. It is hard to believe that it is almost July!

2 comments:

The Haley's said...

Thank you for not posting the suck and blow pictures!!! We love you too!

Tonia said...

Holy cow, is that Mac? He looks so old when you can see all his hair!