Today marked a HUGE milestone...James got his first "big boy" haircut with clippers. Aaahhhh! I am still in shock that I finally let it happen. I was sick of not being able to see his eyes and his head gets so sweaty in the summer...I had a moment of weakness this morning and Tim jumped on it. Haircuts are not James' favorite thing, so he was allowed to watch an episode of Super Why on the iPad (a big treat).
Tim didn't get too far before I was starting to have an anxiety attack and we headed over to Great Clips to let the professionals take over. The iPad joined us.
James looks SO much more like Tim now with his short hair. I think he looks super handsome and if nothing else, it will mean we can probably make it through the summer without needing another haircut.
6 comments:
Oh, I love his hair cut! He does look like such a big boy now!
WHAT?!?!?!?!
He does look a little more like Tim now, but I will always claim him as my doppelganger. Ian wants to take clippers to Zephyr's hair, so I might not tell him about this development. Good thing Tim didn't do this while we were there or Ian would have shaved Z's head!
WOW! I can't believe you did it!! I am getting close to being ready, especially after brushing hair tonight after bath, but Seth was reading this with me and said we're never cutting our kids hair. So I guess we won't be for a while.
Wow! He looks so grown up! I'm not sure if I'd recognize him if I saw him on the stree.
I love it! He does look handsome and so very much like a big boy :)
OMG!!! Bubba had a cute cut before..but I love his new big boy haircut too! While it was probably wise to leave the full job to the professionals, I do love that Tim got to start the process so that you could get those cute pics :)
Post a Comment