My favorite two things that Mac has started to do since last month are pat us on the back and wave. When we pick him up and hug him, he pats us on the back rather enthusiastically like he is giving us a hug and thanking us for holding him. And he will wave to people both hello or goodbye, which is adorable. The biggest physical change for Mac in the past month is that he has 2 teeth! His bottom two teeth (O and P for those in the know) both popped through on our anniversary-May 28th. They are getting a little more noticeable each day and he looks so cute when he smiles and you can see his little tiny teeth showing.
Knock on wood, but we seem to have finally turned a corner regarding sleep (or lack of sleep). As long as Cormac is in his crib, he takes two decent naps a day and sleeps for one semi-decent 5 or 6 hour chunk at night. He sleeps like absolute garbage anytime we are not at home, which is quite often, but we hope that will change at some point.
James continues to love the heck out of Cormac. He wants to hold him, hug him and kiss him all the time. Mac eats this up and still loves James more than anything. Watching my two boys together is the biggest joy I could ever imagine. We have had a slew of 1st birthday parties that we have attended lately and it is making me so sad that Cormac's 1st year is going so quickly. Before we know it, it will be his 1st birthday! But until then I am going to savor every second of my chubby, happy, not yet 1 year old baby boy. I could not love him more than I do.
5 comments:
Cormac is adorable, Katy! I know what you mean about freezing time, I love babyhood so so much!! I can't wait to check out Mac's baby teeth :)
Mac being 8 months is as shocking as Kellen being 12 months! He is so cute and yes, enjoy him not being mobile : )
I know what you mean. I wished I could freeze you at 30.
Um, I am 32. Does that mean the last 2 years have really sucked for you dad?
I cannot believe Cormac is 8 months old already! I love that he pats you on the back. Isabelle used to do that and I loved every second of it. So sweet!!
Post a Comment