Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random photos from the week....

For awhile I was thinking that Mac looked a lot like James. But as he gets older, he is starting to look a lot less like James and a lot more like....Mac. But they do have a few of the same faces, like sucking in their lower lip when they are smiling. My favorite time of day is in the morning when both boys come in our bed to snuggle. They are so happy to see each other in the morning. Mac nurses in our bed in the morning as he wakes up, and when he is done he blows rasberries like crazy cooing and smiling at everyone like it is just the best thing in the whole world to wake up right next to your whole family. I agree.
Cormac just chillin with Stella in his crib.
Starting off the day with a little nudey time.
James and I built, if I do say so myself, the coolest fort ever this week. It has become a permanent fixture in our basement for the time being.
James kept forcing Jax to spend time in the fort too.
Fort Jazz Hands.
This morning we had a family get together for James' school at the park. The kids played some soccer, which was mass chaos and pretty cute.
Mac's first "official" time on the swing. I say official because Tim put him in a swing in FL, but I was not there to see it or document it so I am pretending it did not happen.
James brought his stomp rocket to the park, which was a HUGE hit with his school friends.
How is it almost the end of May already?! We are finally getting some actual Spring weather, so hopefully it will stick around before we get into full blown summer time heat!

5 comments:

diana said...

Wonderful randome photos! Can't wait to see you all soon.

Grampa Jim said...

Best thing all day. Reading your post right before bed. Tell the boys their Grampa misses them both.

Erin Sungy said...

That first pic is ridiculous - they are ADORABLE!

Jenny said...

Glad to see the stolen tye-dye skull tee is still getting love!

The Icklers said...

I love Mac's sweet little smile! I also love that fort -- James couldn't look more thrilled.