Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day today with my 3 favorite boys in the whole world. I got to (kind of) sleep in until almost 7:30 (after waking up at 12, 3, and 5:45) and got 2 sweet cards, a chai tea and a new garden decoration. We spent the morning at the nursery picking out plants and seeds and (watching Tim) get the garden started. Then we got dressed up and went up to Ft Collins and had a late brunch with Steve, Amberly and the girls.
The weather was amazing today and we all enjoyed sitting outside this afternoon watching the kids play.
I am especially reminded today how lucky I am to have such an amazing mom, mother in law, and to be a mama myself to 2 wonderful boys. I couldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

? for other blogger users: Why do all my pics look like crap lately unless they are clicked on to view as the full size image? I haven't noticed this on other blogs and I am uploading them the same way I alwasy have-straight from iPhoto.

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day KT! Your day was exponentially more exciting than mine. You look hot!