Saturday, May 7, 2011

7 Months!

7 fun facts about Cormac at 7 months old:
  1. His hair quadrupled in length while in Florida. I think if we lived in humidity he would look like Rapunzel. It is really blonde though, so he still looks mostly bald in photos.
  2. Mac flaps his arms when he is excited.
  3. He loves it when you sing songs with his name in it (ex: Macky Doodle Dandy, Hey, hey Macky....I want to know-o-o-ow if you'll be my baby, etc.)
  4. His toes and James are still his favorite things in the world.
  5. Sleep is still a work in progress.
  6. He has yet to swallow even one bite of food. Eveything I try to put in his mouth is immediately spit out. So far he has refused: squash, sweet potato, mango, apples, pears, green beans, peas, avocado and yogurt.
  7. This morning I packed up all of his 3-6 month clothes because they have all become crop tops and man capris on him.

6 comments:

diana said...

Definitely a happy looking boy - can't wait to see him again!

Grampa Jim said...

Best and brightest baby smile I know.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to give him a squeeze next month!

Tonia said...

Awwwww, he's looking so big! Can't wait to see his blond locks. Happy Mother's Day!

Little Miss Nelson said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every month!

Jill said...

I can't believe he is already 7 months old! He is cuter than ever. If you figure out how to get him to sleep and eat let me know...I need some advice.lol