Yesterday we had 2 parties in a row and both were right up James' alley. The first was a cookie exchange where James got to eat cookies and run around like a maniac with about 6 other kids and the second was the Nelson's 3rd annual Santa party, something we look forward to all season.
James is an old pro with Santa by now. When he heard that Santa was at the party, he and Alec ran to find him and walked right up to him with huge grins.
James was one of the first kids to want to sit in Santa's lap, and this was his reaction when he heard that Santa had brought him an early Christmas present. Mac was not nearly as impressed with this news.
James was jumping around saying, "I can't believe it, I can't believe it!" and when he tore a little corner off the paper and saw what it was he about lost his mind with excitement. It made Tim and I very excited for Christmas morning. James and Mac each got a dinosaur that interact with each other and talk. James made sure to tell Santa that he still wanted a Buzz Lightyear and that Mac wanted a plastic wagon. On the drive home James said, "I just love plastic!" while hugging his new T-Rex. Hilarious. Good thing he isn't my sister's kid.
4 comments:
Your kids are adorable and your post made me giggle!
Bwahahaha! "I just love plastic!" Tell Jamsey he just made my day! Love that kid.
Hilarious! Happy Christmas memories for years to come. I bet "I love plastic" becomes a catch phrase to haunt him well into his adult years.
Your post made me laugh, too cute!
Post a Comment