What I initially thought was really bad baby acne actually turned out to be a rash on Mac's face that would come and go randomly. After keeping track of what I was eating and when he was rashy, I eliminated dairy about 9 days ago. Well, his face totally cleared up and has looked great for the past few days and last night I caved and ate a cookie and wouldn't you know it, today he woke up rashy again. So unless I want my poor sweet baby boy looking like a before picture for a ProActive commercial, it looks like I am going to be dairy free for the time being.
Mac has stopped hating diaper changes and bath time with a passion and now when I change his diaper and tickle his tummy he is almost always sure to give me some good smiles. He seems to enjoy being in the bath, it is just exiting the bath that causes major drama now. Hopefully bath time will be tear-free in the near future. Mac's all time favorite thing is being held while we bounce up and down on our large exercise ball. I think he likes it so much because that is what I spent the entire last 2 months of my pregnancy doing. We have loved getting to know Cormac the past 2 months and can't wait to see what's next!
2 month stats:
Weight: 12 pounds 2 ounces (60th percentile)
Height: 22 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 75th percentile
9 comments:
I was thinking that his face looked so much clearer. I can't believe you figured out it was dairy. Mac is such a cute, chubby baby.
He is such a chubbo- I love him and I've never even gotten to snuggle him yet! Tell him his Aunt Jenny is super used to having a heavy child sleeping on top of her, so when he gets too big for your preference, he can come out to CA and sleep on top of me- I won't even notice!
He is so cute, and I think that's true subjectively- not just because I'm related to him.
Duh- I meant objectively. I am in a grading haze.
So the no dairy thing even means butter? I'd better look up some new recipes!
I can't believe how grown up he looks - can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks!
Umm, 60%, not a chubo at all, that is normal like almost exactly! And he looks like a perfect 2 month old to me!! Can't wait to kiss all over him again!
It is like you are describing Mae! She was beyond fussy in the evenings until about 3 months, will only sleep well if held or next to me(fat babies do not sleep better!), and I also had to cut out dairy because of her rash and other thing that are too gross to blog about. But enough about my child, Mac is so cute! I need to squeeze him!
Lol. Miles just asked me if Mac was Baby Jesus.
Very expressive face. Each photo could easily be different babies.mercurial Mac. And here, here! 50% and 60% mean he is exactly as big as he needs to be!
He just gets cuter and cuter! I love his sweet little smiles. Baby cuddles are the best, but your description of Mac's sleeping habits makes me laugh because that is exactly how Riley slept for naps and nighttime, pretty much the first year of her life. He is just the best and we love him!
Post a Comment