Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Mash-Up

Enjoy the holiday stylings of James. I kept trying to get him to sing a song he actually knows all the lyrics to, but no dice. He has picked up all these songs and lyrics from listening to KOSI 101's non-stop Christmas music with me since Thanksgiving. His favorite game of the week is pretending he is Christmas Caroling and carrying around his "song book."

8 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

That is wonderful. He really has pretty good pitch and knows the tunes well.

diana said...

A great start to my morning!

The O'Reillys said...

Love it. George just kept saying, "Oh, James" like he was very impressed!

Erin Sungy said...

Musical prodigy!!

Tonia said...

I'm very impressed!

Jenny said...

OK seriously, he is very advanced musically- he can carry a tune and knows the words. Take it from an "expert"- most 3 year olds cannot carry a tune the way he can, nor can they recognize songs/memorize lyrics so quickly. ZP LOVES music but has never sung an entire line of a song in her life. I think he's going to be a musical prodigy!

Kelsey said...

Maybe James can be a soloist at our wedding?

The Icklers said...

I love that he knows the lyrics so well! I'm impressed! I guess you know he is a great auditory learner.