Today we met Kara, Holland and their girls at the zoo for the afternoon. It was a perfect day for our first trip to the zoo of the year-great weather and not many crowds. This morning James picked out his outfit all by himself (down to the shoes) and was pretty excited to wear his elephant shirt to see elephants.
I love how well James gets along with all my friend's kids. They all love each other and it is pretty adorable to watch them all interact. James was a champ and walked through pretty much the entire zoo-there are a lot of hand holding.

We also rode the train
and the carousel (James picked out the camel and was kind of disappointed that it didn't go up and down, but not enough to move to a different animal).
Watching the 3 bigger kids all line up to look at the animals was almost as adorable as watching them walk hand-in-hand the whole day.
7 comments:
I was at the zoo this morning!! We probably crossed paths!
We had so much fun! Thanks for taking pics b/c I am perpetually forgetful. Addi and Maren had a blast -- and they crashed early tonight thanks to a fun-filled day in the sun!
I always associate going to the zoo with spring for some reason.
You're teaching James well in regard to his fashion sense....his stuff all matched!
Cute pictures! You know, I haven't been to the zoo since I quit working there in 2003 - I definitely need to put it on my summer to do list. Is James's elephant shirt from Boden? I just bought some baby clothes from there, couldn't resist!
Such fun - this post makes us so homesick for CO and our CO buddies. Hugs!
Those hand holding pics slay me. I hope Jamsey is gearing up for the BIG zoo!
We had such fun! Thank you for including us and as always thanks for taking such great pics of the kiddos.
Post a Comment