We literally just walked in the door from San Diego (lots of fun, will posts pics later) and I had an email (finally) from the photographer we hired when we were in Marco Island to take our family pictures. I am SO happy with them!! I am always the one taking the pictures and I just wanted some photos of me with James that I loved. I was not expecting them to turn out great because James was a super grouch that morning and I was feeling pretty gross that day, but you would never know it from the way the pictures turned out. They will only be online for 4 days, but if you want to look at them here is the link:
12 comments:
Katy - those are SO SO GOOD! I couldn't even keep track of my favorites, they were all so great! You looked so pretty and so happy, and your boys looked great, too. I would have them all framed and cover an entire wall if I were you :) Hope you're having a good trip!
They are beautiful! You all look really happy!
Those pictures are great! Everyone looks so happy. If only Jax could have been in the pictures :(
They turned out great. She has a very good touch doesn't she?
Of course she had a pretty damn good looking family to work with.
What a great idea to do that in Florida! You all look really cute.
I seriously am all teary eyed! You are the sweetest little family!
They look so nice! You have some great ones to choose from!
Wow, those pics are awesome! You all look great and so blissful too. Good luck choosing faves, that will be tough!
Ditto everyone else - these are incredible! I would have such a hard time choosing. Super fun to have them done on the beach too!
Seriously fantastic! One of my favorites is the one of James and you can only see you guys holding his hands and your legs -- so cute!
You guys look great! I love them
Beautiful pictures! All three of you have such great smiles :)
Post a Comment