Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tim to the rescue

So I have been nothing short of a deadbeat the last 2 months or so. Between all day sickness/puking/being exhausted, pretty much everything is left to Tim. I have been even more thankful than usual for Tim's awesome work schedule. So here is a conversation I had with James yesterday, which shows that he has definitely noticed that Tim has been doing everything around the house.
James: I want to be a Daddy.
Me: What about a Mama?
James: No, just a Daddy.
Me: What are Daddy's good at?
James: Making eggs, using hammers, doing the garden, playing tackle boy, reading, going to work. (I think there may have been more, but that is all I can remember)
Me: Well, what are Mama's good at?
James: Just giving hugs and being sick.
Me: Anything else?
James: Mmmmm, NO!

8 comments:

Kara said...

So sad :( All day sickness is terrible -- I hope it goes away soon!

Grampa Jim said...

Yeah Tim! Dad's rule.

Jenny said...

Poor KT!

diana said...

Hopefully you'll be back to your normal self soon - yay Tim!

The O'Reillys said...

Oh Katy, you'll be better soon! That Tim of yours is pretty awesome to you both!

Little Miss Nelson said...

I too have hope that you will be feeling much, much better very soon. But, yeah for Tim in the mean time for being Super dad/husband. My advice is let the full on pampering continue as long as it possibly can :)

Jill said...

The first 16 or so weeks are the worst! One day I fell asleep outside in a chair while Miles was playing. Another day I actually got out of the chair to play with Miles and he was so happy that he kept hugging my leg and patting my back. Soon you will be back to yourself :)

Jordan C said...

Aww, KT, I'm so sad you have been so sick! I hope you start to feel better soon so we can hang out in July!