

Friday was Opening Day for the Rockies, so we spent the night in Denver on Thursday night so that we could be ready for the game on Friday. Every time we go to our condo James asks if we can go to a Rockies game, so he was very excited that baseball season is finally here. Here he is checking out the pre-game action from the balcony at the condo.

With Papa's new low rider for HCB.

Walking around with Taylor checking out all the pre-game festivities.

At the game!

I forced James into an early nap before the game started, but Taylor wasn't so easily convinced. She fell asleep in Tim's lap during the 1st inning.

The Rockies won and we had a great time at the game. We are so excited for it to be baseball season and to take advatage of the great location of the condo this season. James absolutely adores going to the condo. Probably beause he ends up eating lots of junk food and usually gets to watch a video when he is there-a rare treat. He also loves his Rockies room that he shares with Taylor (really it is a glorified closet). Thanks to Ama for the Rockies quilts and pillows-we love them :-) Here is a skeptical looking Peter Pan on his Rockies bed before leaving this morning.
3 comments:
I like your Rockies shirt. And I hope Jamsey is planning on wearing his Peter Pan hat on the beach!
I like James in all his Rockies gear. I hope he doesn't decide the bed at the condo is too small for him since he has a real twin bed at home!
That hat is to die for!
Post a Comment