Monday, September 14, 2009

Wash Park

This weekend we spent most of the weekend either in Denver or at birthday parties.  I went with Anne to Wash Park on Saturday morning to get some first birthday pictures of George and I was so jealous of how they turned out, that we stopped back by the park on a way to another party on Sunday to try and get some of James.  James was mainly in the mood to love on the schnoodle and run around like crazy in the flower gardens. Not the pictures I had in mind, but cute all the same.



Most of the pictures from our time at the park look like this.  James running away from me, glancing back over his shoulder to make sure I am not taking any pictures. Poor kid, I think I have scarred him for like taking pictures of him all the time. Don't worry, I won't let it deter me from taking anymore :-)  

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it.

The Icklers said...

Super cute! Can I seriously hire you to do a photo shoot of the girls?

diana said...

They may not be the pictures you had in mind, but they're great all the same. Keep up the good work!

Little Miss Nelson said...

Too bad for Riley that I am not the photographer you are, what great pictures! It does help that you have such an adorable subject.

Erin Sungy said...

Seriously - forget subbing, go into part time photography. I want to hire you too!

Grampa Jim said...

Wow do I miss Denver. No way could you get a picture of James laying in the grass in Memorial Park in Houston - he'd be eaten alive by chiggers, stung to death by fire ants and did I mention the heat and humidity?