Those pictutres of James in his chones are entirely too cute! He is so funny!
James is so funny. We need a picture of Miles in his boots and James in his hat. Is he going to be a cowboy for Halloween?
I generally don't like cowboy hats but I'll make an exception for James.
He should come to New York with you in December- he can be the Jr. Naked Cowboy!
The profile pic of James with his head covered with the hat will be his first country album cover someday I bet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pictutres of James in his chones are entirely too cute! He is so funny!
James is so funny. We need a picture of Miles in his boots and James in his hat. Is he going to be a cowboy for Halloween?
I generally don't like cowboy hats but I'll make an exception for James.
He should come to New York with you in December- he can be the Jr. Naked Cowboy!
The profile pic of James with his head covered with the hat will be his first country album cover someday I bet.
Post a Comment