Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday Hike

We decided to take advantage of the cooler weater and go for a hike yesterday in Boulder.  It was nice to not be in sweltering heat while carrying a 20lb+ toddler on your back.  Lacey and Audrina joined us and James and Drina loved playing with the towers of rocks at our resting point.  I figure I should probably go on a few more hikes before the weather gets too cold and James gets to heavy to carry anymore.  



3 comments:

Grampa Jim said...

Take as much advantage of the hiking opportunities as you can this fall....Looking forward to the photo with Golden Aspen Leaves raining behind James.

diana said...

Definitely take advantage of hikes while you can - I love seeing both of them in their jackets - imagine it being cool enough for long sleeves!

The Icklers said...

They are so cute together!