Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go Buffs!

Today we took James to his first football game-the CU vs. Wyoming game in Boulder.  He was very excited and talked about wearing his jersey from Uncle EE, seeing guys in helmets and seeing Ralphie all day long on Friday and Saturday leading up to the game.  We went with Steve and Amb and some of their Wyoming friends, but also met up with Poulos and Nicki before the game. (Dad-please note Tim's non-CU approved shirt)
We didn't know until we got there, but we had seats in the Coors Suite, so James was definitely spoiled at his first game by not having to sit in bleachers in the sun and having a free buffet and beer fridge. (Tim was spoiled by the beer fridge more than James)
Watching Ralphie run the field for the first time-he loved it. "More Ralphie! More Ralphie!"

After the game in front of Folsom Field. I think James brings good luck-CU won!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So jealous!

Grampa Jim said...

Tim, very good looking tee shirt! Do I have to pay for the product placement? What a great way to spend a sunny fall day in Boulder.

Tonia said...

If I had been there, I would have asked you to pass some beer down to us! Steve went with Joe, Pierce, and his mom but I had other plans.

Don't worry Tim - I don't wear CU stuff either. My heart is not at CU. Go Lewis & Clark!! (who don't even have a football team!)

Let me know if you go again, we're usually there.

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

How fun, I haven't been to a CU game since Freshman year! But I need to take Drina she'd love it.