Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


We are getting excited for our trip to San Diego next weekend for Jenny's baby shower. It will be James' first plane ride. Luckily Melanie will be coming with me so I won't be on my own with James. I couldn't find any Valentine outfits for boys without lame sayings like Future Mr. Right, so I had to settle for a heart on the butt. There is way cuter clothes for baby girls out there. I got some white and black fleece on sale at the fabric store to use as backgrounds for pictures, so no more wrinkled sheets in the background anymore. James has started to take naps in his crib and he is now napping for 40 minutes at a time instead of 1 1/2-2 hours. I don't know if it is the switch to the crib or not. He has put himself on a routine and so he is pretty predictable during the day. At nights he is still sleeping well, he wakes up once or twice a night to eat depending on how early he went to bed. He has started to get cranky a lot earlier than he used to, so his bed time has slowly been moving up each night. He used to go down for the night around 10pm and now it is more like 8 pm. That means that Tim and I can devote our full attention to Lost on Thursdays now!

No comments: