Yesterday for my birthday Tim and I went to Sushi Den. It was our first time there in over a year, since before I got pregnant. It was also James' first babysitter, Brynne. After dinner we came home for birthday cake. It was a good birthday and even though it sounds cheesy, I didn't have anything to wish for when I blew out my candles. Having Tim and James and being able to stay home and be with James everyday makes me very happy and feel very lucky. My 29th year should be a good one! Happy Birthday to my dad and James' Grandpa Fererro today! We miss you!
5 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! How many candles are on that cake... doesn't seem like enough to me.
Happy Birthday KT and Jim!
I love his little black shirt and red pants. Very manly! And Happy Birthday...hope the sushi lived up to all you've been dreaming of for the past year.
Are you putting that baby on some torturous stretching machine??! I miss you two so much, no pair has ever made me laugh so hard!! Being a dentist, I love that mercury filled birthday meal. Keep that shit up. My plans are to come to Denver in March. I figure the earlier I can start corrupting that little blob the better. Right?! Shout out to the seared tuna nigiri. Word. I love you guys!
Laura
Oh wait I get it now... the view is backwards, 2 and 9 candles, 29! duh
Are we really 29?
I love all my comments! Yep, one more year in our 20's-crazy. And Lacey you are right about the candles-we didn't have 29.
Post a Comment