I am so glad that some of my friends have babies too. We had lunch with Kara and Addison on Wednesday. Addi is 2 and very cute, she was more interested in playing with Jax than James though :-) Today we went and saw Lacey and her new baby Audrina. She was born on the 19th and is 6 lbs-ish so she is just a peanut. Lacey is doing awesome as a new mom. James looked positively enormous compared to Audrina, it is hard to believe how much he has grown these last 3 months! Lacey and I have gone through kindergarten-college together, got engaged and married around the same time and now are moms together, I love it! Holland will also be having a baby girl in April, and if my hunch is correct, Lunchmeat will also be a girl, so between all those girls and Taylor Kate, James will be surrounded!
No comments:
Post a Comment