Monday, January 14, 2008

I love our camera!





I can't get enough of our camera (thanks dad!). I wish our house had more natural light so that I could get some better shots. Right now the best I can do is in our bedroom for about an hour in the morning. This morning James was loving laying in the sun on the bed in just his diaper. He has such big, blue eyes. Everyone is now saying that he looks just like me, but I don't see it. Lately I have been thinking that he looks freakishly like Jenny did in baby pictures. He is getting so big, we can hardly believe it. He is changing so much everyday. He is starting to hold his head up a lot better, but not great. I guess it has to be hard with such a giant head :-) And he is still all smiles in the morning when he wakes up and we sing him his good morning song, but he immediately stops smiling when he sees the camera. We haven't gotten a good smile on camera since Christmas. Oh well, he is still pretty cute even when he is Mr. Serious.

4 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Adorable!

Jenny said...

Great pictures KT. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Jordan C said...

He is looking great!! I love getting to see pictures of him :-)

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. He's a spitting image of you Katy-I love his big blue eyes! The photos are precious.