Friday, February 1, 2013

iPhone Update

We have been keeping busy lately with a whole lot of nothing. Some highlights from my phone-brotherly love:
 Trains, trains, trains.
James has stopped standing on his head on the living room chairs and now just bounces up and down in them for hours a day. I'm beginning to wish we had bought a mini trampoline for Christmas.
 We have been enjoying the nice weather by playing outside as much as possible.

 I took the boys to the WOW Museum on our way to Denver last Friday. We hadn't been in a long time, and they both loved it. James in a bubble-
 Mac driving in the car-
 On the pirate ship-
Friday night, Tim and I went out to dinner at an amazing restaurant, Twelve, and I had the best dessert I have ever had in my life. I have been thinking about it all week-Pear and brioche bread pudding pan perdu with almond ice cream. Yummmmmmmmmmmm. I could eat it everyday.
We got back to the condo after dinner and the babysitter said the boys had wanted to sleep together. They stayed this way until 5 am, which is about as good as they usually sleep, so it was a pretty succesful first attempt at sleeping in the same bed. 
 More playing outside this week...

We have a busy weekend planned, including me running a 5k on Sunday, wish we luck!

No comments: