Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skiing!

We spent a long weekend up at the cabin and James got to show off everything he has learned in his Eldorables ski program at Eldora so far. He has only had 2 lessons and we are really impressed at how well he is doing! Tim took him skiing at Copper on Friday and after a couple runs down the bunny hill, they took the lift up to longer runs the rest of the day. On Saturday he wanted to ski more, so we took him to Keystone and he did some runs off the magic carpet. He could take it up, ski down and get back on with no help at all. Such an improvement from just last month! James wanted me to make a movie of him skiing, so here are all the clips that I took of him this weekend. He picked the soundtrack and title :)

2 comments:

Tonia said...

What a good job! Tim must be in heaven!! I'm so impressed.

Grampa Jim said...

Grampa is beyond impressed. I've annoyed quite a few people with the sound track cranked all the way up as I watch my grandson.