Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sharing a Popsicle (AKA-the post where my sister makes fun of me for dressing the boys in matching outfits)

This is James' all time favorite shirt. He picked it out and calls it his, "Mystery mark shirt." He saw the baby sizes at Nordstrom and asked if Macky could have a "Baby mystery mark shirt." How could I say no to that?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

No mocking from me- I love the outfit and wish Zephyr had a matching set!. Now if they were wearing matching Memorial Day pajamas, then I'd for sure make fun :)

Erin Sungy said...

So cute, I'm all about putting my boys in matching outfits right now. Also, I LOVE James' shoes. I actually tried to buy that same pair for Alec a few weeks ago, but his feet are too big:( We are in this awkward stage of wanting velcro tennis shoes, but his feet are too big for any of the cute ones that don't have laces.

Grampa Jim said...

Jenny, how different would Memorial Day motif be from a Dia de la Muerta decorated Pajama?