

How is it possible that Cormac is already halfway through his first year?! I am having so much fun seeing him grow up and change, but it also makes me sad that it is going by so quickly. Mac has changed a lot in this last month. He has become pretty proficient at sitting up all by himself for long stretches before losing his balance. I literally don't think he has rolled over since last month though. He has little interest in laying on the floor and would much rather be sitting up. Mac will reach out and grab anything and everything and bring it straight into his mouth to chew on. His favorite things to chew on are his fists, our drinking glasses and his Sophie the Giraffe. He is still a drooling maniac but we don't see any signs of teeth breaking through yet. Mac has been showing all the signs of being ready for solid foods for a few weeks now. We have tried a few times and he is pretty indifferent towards the whole experience right now. He pretty much just spits everything directly out of his mouth immediately. So we will keep trying every few days and see when the desire to eat something more than just breastmilk hits him. I am in no hurry. Just nursing is much easier and neater for now :-)










9 comments:
Those last few pictures are so cute! What a cute face Mac has. I love all the matching outfits - you should have had twins : )
I love you Mac! Happy 6 months - we're glad you're part of the family!
Love, Ama
Cutest brothers ever.
He is seriously cute. He may be the cutest Fererro baby yet.
I like that he and Jamsey are fans of one another- hooray for no sibling rivalry!
That last pic of him standing is my fave. No question about it, he could totally be a baby model, he's darling. Happy 1/2 year Mac!
I love him! I swear, even when he is making his squinchy "I don't like food" face, his eyes are still sparkling! It is so sweet how much he and James love each other.
Great mood elevator!
Happy 1/2 birthday Cormac
6 months already? These picture are fabulous. You definitely have two very adorable and photogenic kiddos! Happy 1/2 birthday Mac, we love you!
He is killing me with cuteness! You have to stop this or I will be forced to have another baby, ahhhh!
Post a Comment