I love the shirts! And those baby giggles made my day. I love your boys!
I love it! Isn't is amazing how rewarding it is just to watch your kids love and enjoy each other? So sweet.
In the spirit of facebook, I "like" this!
Reminds me of how you and your sister got along at that age.
Baby laughs are the best and James seems like a very entertaining brother
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the shirts! And those baby giggles made my day. I love your boys!
I love it! Isn't is amazing how rewarding it is just to watch your kids love and enjoy each other? So sweet.
In the spirit of facebook, I "like" this!
Reminds me of how you and your sister got along at that age.
Baby laughs are the best and James seems like a very entertaining brother
Post a Comment