Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crafty

James is finally feeling better, so we celebrated by getting out all of our Valentine's Day books and starting to decorate for Valetine's Day. If anyone rivals my love of holiday books, it's James. We have already read each of them at least 47 times, so I think we might need to expand our collection this year.
James was in the mood for a project and decided he wanted to make a Valentine mailbox (after reading about Little Critter's). I turned him loose with some paint, glitter glue and foam stickers and he made himself a very festive mailbox and painted his hands to match.
James also wanted to hang up paper hearts like in Fancy Nancy, so he "helped" me cut out some paper hearts to hang in the window. (full disclosure-I cut out all the hearts while he cut a piece of paper into a zillion pieces. But he did like helping me thread them on fishing line.)
Mac thinks Valentine crafting is a hilarious spectator sport.
James has already discovered 2 Valentines in his mailbox-one from Macky and one from me.
And incase you didn't think Cormac could get any cuter:
Seriously? It is cuteness overload. He is one happy baby.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love how sweet and smiley Cormac is! I am also impressed with how crafty James is.

Grampa Jim said...

Poor James still looked like he was recovering in that first photo. Mac makes me smile with each picture. We need a crying photo just to make sure he isn't a "Stepford Baby".