Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boring

James has been sick all week, so we have been pretty boring around here. Cormac has been extra cute to make up for his sick and pitiful big brother though.
Tim had yesterday off and was able to hang out with sickie while Mac and I went to Mom and Baby Yoga with Aimee and Stella. Thank goodness because after 3 days of not leaving the house I was going crazy! Here are Mac and Stella lounging after yoga class.
And just so I don't leave out James completely, here he is during one of the few times he wasn't laying on the couch this week. Poor guy. He is starting to feel better today and I am really hoping he is fine by the weekend and that our Macky doesn't catch anything!
Stay healthy!

7 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

Poor Bubba! Riley has been sick all week too...it's so miserable when they don't feel good. On the upside though, Mac's smiles would definitely cheer up any germy household. Send some of those cute baby grins this way please! :)

Jill said...

Mac is such a happy and laid back baby! Hope James feels better asap :)

Lacey said...

Hey no cape!? I hope he feels better!

Tonia said...

I've been anxiously awaiting a blog update from you : ) I love Mac's outfit in the first picture, where did you find it? Tis the season to be sick, we've all had colds this week and Steve said everyone at work is sick too. Hope James feels better!

Sweet Baby James said...

@Lacey-the cape and coboy hat were left inside and put back on promptly when we went back in :-)
@Tonia-It is Zutano-love their stuff! They have it at a lot of boutiques, we got it from Clothes Pony. Next time you happen to be in Ft Collins, you need to go there. OMG, you will die over their kids clothes.

Erin Sungy said...

That first pic of James is so cute I can hardly stand it. Serioulsy, could he be any cuter??

Jenny said...

I am so sad that Jamsey is still sick. Poor bubba!