So I am trying not to panic, but our computer has been acting up lately and jamming up anytime I open iPhoto. Well today I finally got it to open and all of my picture since December of last year are gone. Gone. But like I said, I am trying (unsuccessfully) not to panic. So here is a picture free post, which I know are super boring.
Here are some funny things that James has said this week:
"Congratulations! I'm having a piratey day!"
"Frogs make good pets because they eat hampsters, guinea pigs and cream cheese."
After asking him if he wanted to come with me to buy some new pants that would fit, "We should go to Super Target, they have pants for fat people there."
Oh, Bubba. You are pretty hilarious. And do wonders for my self-esteem.
Today James had a super early 3 year well-child visit. He hasn't been to the pediatrician since his 2 year appt. and needed a form signed for preschool, so I decided we might as well choose a pediatrician in Longmont before Baby He-Who comes. He weighs 27 lbs (15th percentile) and is 37 inches (40th percentile). He seems to be in perfect health and developing just fine, just like we knew. So a pretty un-eventful appointment. He was not in the mood to talk to the doctor at all. The only thing he told her the whole appointment was that his favorite song is "Daisy Dukes, Bikini on Top." Great. I am sure that made for an awesome first impression.
7 comments:
Oh shit- that is scary about your pictures! Fingers crossed.
Jamsey is the best. I want to know what the ped thought about his song choice.
And Jamsey is also smart- they DO have pants for fat people at Super Target. I think he's less smart about what frogs eat.
OK I am totally going to start a blog "S*#t my Grandson says". we'll make a bundle.
OMG - I am panicing for you right now. Does the EyeFi manager back them up for you online? Of course you already now this, but James is hilarious, I would totally love a Bubba quote collection.
Well besides the picture problems, this post is making me crack up! So you're giving into pants huh?
I think Grandpa Jim's blog idea is fantastic! It would totally kick F U Penguin's butt!
I am crossing my fingers for you getting your pics back.
Ps enjoy your fat people pants - I hear they are comfy :)
Blog update for everyone jonesing for the next post by Katy...
They think they can recover almost all the files. But it may take another week....
So maybe by the end of next week.
I should have sent you my fat lady pants-duh!
Post a Comment