I miss Colorado!
James has been looking out the window saying, "Poor flowers!" all day.
:(The rain last night knocked all the petals off our tulips. The worst part of all of it was the thunder - poor Kona freaked all night.
I'll take Spring in Colorado over any time in Texas any day! I miss those limb snapping flower crushing heavy wet late snows...snow storms with thunder! I had forgotten about those.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I miss Colorado!
James has been looking out the window saying, "Poor flowers!" all day.
:(
The rain last night knocked all the petals off our tulips. The worst part of all of it was the thunder - poor Kona freaked all night.
I'll take Spring in Colorado over any time in Texas any day! I miss those limb snapping flower crushing heavy wet late snows...snow storms with thunder! I had forgotten about those.
Post a Comment