Today the weather was perfect and we had a perfect day. We went to church this morning, then to brunch at the country club with the whole Conroy gang that is down here. After brunch James took a nice long nap and Tim stayed with him while the rest of us took the boat to Stan's. After James woke up, we went to Tim and Polly's new house. The weather could not be any more perfect, and I am hoping it stays like this the rest of the week!


James in his adorable beachy Easter outfit. Incase you are not getting the full effect of the level of cuteness, his shirt is pink. He was pretty much the cutest thing ever.


Giving Papa Dave an Easter kiss. He was hugging and kissing everyone today.

Giving the creepy Easter Bunny the evil eye. Stragely enough, he kept signing, "More rabbit," after his initial encounter and he and Kenzie kept going to find him and then when James would see him he would take off running in the other direction. I think James was just keeping tabs on the bunny to make sure he didn't get too close to us again.

With James' #1 fan, Mackenzie

Almost all of the Nichols/Conroy's after brunch. Betsy and Kenzie were too busy stealing candy from the buffet.

Earning his keep at Great Uncle Tim's by sweeping the pool deck.
7 comments:
James is so dapper in his linen pants, mandals, and crisp pink shirt. I think Tim Gunn would approve! I am going to hire you to be Z's stylist.
Great pictures, you all look springy and fantastic! I have Fererro girl sun envy.. dreary and cold here.
The vacations shots made me envious too. Maybe I shouldn't have looked at the posting first thing Monday morning at my desk.
James is raising the class level for our side of the family - he's the best dressed one of us ever.
Soak up the sunsets and time on the water for me....
What a great pictures! I can't get enough of James' Easter outfit, I love it! Have fun in the sun.
I have always enjoyed a man who could wear a pink shirt. KT, your Easter dress is really pretty and beachy too!
This Easter outfit might be my favorite James outfit EVER! And KT you look gorgeous! You are literally glowing... vacation suits you for sure.
Post a Comment