Here are some pictures of James in his baby aviators for all the dental girls that read the blog because I know they love it. Especially the popped collar one :-)
I'm not sure I'm one of the dental girls referenced, but I am a dental girl and I quite enjoy the sunglasses. I've been looking for a similar pair myself.
5 comments:
Hollywood here he comes...
And I don't believe they didn't discuss the colors of their shirts!
Love IT! Love IT! James you are the cutest thing around in your aviators and popped collar. You are breakin chicks hearts all over the world.
Oops I am signed in under Marco Islands new vacation home blog and not Miss Taylor Kate. So the above message is from your cuz Taylor. love ya
Holy tan KT! I am jealous -- I am pastier than Tim and the 12 inches of snow on my deck combined ;) Ps I love james' sun glasses!
I'm not sure I'm one of the dental girls referenced, but I am a dental girl and I quite enjoy the sunglasses. I've been looking for a similar pair myself.
Post a Comment