Monday, April 27, 2009

Buddies

James and I are lucky that so many of my friends have babies too, it gives James lots of built in friends! Here he is at Riley's 1st birthday party with Taylor, Riley, Audrina, and Isabella (Riley's cousin). I find it very impressive that 5 babies/toddlers were looking at the camera at the same time.
We got to babysit Anne's baby George last week, one of the most happy laid-back babies ever!
Last week we also got to visit Kara's new baby Maren.  Since she is not a blue eyed blondie, she did not get to be in the picture with James and his twin Addi.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Are Audrina and Taylor wearing the same cardigan? Lots of cute babas!

The O'Reillys said...

I love that picture of James and George!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Good eye Jenny! I know I'm doing something correct with style when we're matching fashionable Taylor! (actually my mom picked out the cardigan).

Katy how did babysitting go? Can you send me a copy of that b-day pic? And no pics of Maren? BOO!